Creating Publication-Linked Datasets 5: Uploading
This item is the first in a series of five items of videos with slides. Each describes an aspect of creating a dataset linked to a publication.
1. The Background to Linked Datasets
2. Preparing for Creating a Dataset
3. Presenting the Research Data
4. Presenting Metadata in the Dataset
5. Additional Metadata and Method for Uploading to ZivaHub (Figshare)
The videos were created for use in the CeBER research group, but could form a helpful basis for creation of datasets in other research groups. The other videos in the series can be accessed on ZivaHub via the links in "References".
These videos can also be viewed on YouTube - the link for this video is in the References.