File(s) not publicly available
Reason: Serves as a link to an external resource.
Annotation of the H3Africa genotyping array
online resourceposted on 08.12.2020, 09:42 by Ayton Meintjes, Nicola Mulder, Scott Hazelhurst, Gerrit Botha, Ananyo Choudhury, Mamana Mbiyavanga
The linked site (chipinfo.h3abionet.org) serves annotation of the genotyping microarray designed by H3ABioNet and the H3Africa Consortium.
The content of the array includes:
- A backbone of probes, selected from existing Illumina pools, selected to maximise imputation of African populations
- Novel variants, discovered from African sequence data
- Markers requested by the H3Africa projects
- Clinically relevant markers seen to be polymorphic in African datasets
- See if a specific marker is assayed on the array
- View the coverage of a region
- Visualise the orientation of the probe sequence of a probeset
- See probe plots from a real dataset
- View annotations
H3ABioNet: informatics solutions for H3Africa
National Human Genome Research InstituteFind out more...