Routine update of the South African Hake Reference Case Assessment
reportposted on 20.08.2021, 12:07 by Rebecca A Rademeyer, Doug ButterworthDoug Butterworth
This paper is an update of the 2016 South African hake Reference Case assessment (Rademeyer and Butterworth, 2017). The data used as input to the 2017 Reference Case (RC) update are listed in Appendix A. The new data include:
1) 2016 catch by species, fleet and coast,
2) 2016 inshore and offshore trawl catch-at-length for each coast and species,
3) 1978-2016 GLM-standardised CPUE series for each coast and species,
4) 2017 west coast summer survey biomass estimate for each species, and
5) 2017 west coast summer survey sex-disaggregated catch-at-length for each species.