- COVID-19 and the Pivotal role of Grandparents: Childcare and income Support in the UK and South Africa
- Generation, Gender and Negotiating Custom in South Africa
- Becoming a Father in South Africa: Customary Practices and Negotiating Fatherhood
- Family care for older persons in South Africa: heterogeneity of the carer’s experience
- Financing Social Reproduction
- Consequences of Social Protection on Intergenerational Relationships in South Africa.
- Who has a duty to support? Care practices and legal responsibilities in South Africa.
- “My husband has to stop beating me and I shouldn’t go to the police”: Family meetings, patriarchal bargains and marital violence in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa.
- South Africa’s Hybrid Care Regime: The changing and contested roles of individuals, families and the state after apartheid.”
- Family care of older people in Southern Africa